- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Communications skills, Customer service
- To attend and respond to guests needs promptly and professionally.
- Building and maintaining good rapport with the guest.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level, Professional Certificate/ NITEC.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Outgoing, presentable and service-oriented.
- Cheerful, independance and self-motived.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Marina Bay Sands.
- 5 days work (require to work on weekends and PH)
- Salary scale: $1300 to $1500
- Preferably Singaporean, PR, Student to apply.
If you have what it takes, please send in your resume and a recent photograph, stating your current salary and your notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 9880 1106