- Salary: 2500 - 5000
- Location: Singapore - Various Location
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Nursing
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: snb
- Co-ordinate the ongoing usage and integration of the project
- Co-ordinate and provide education on the use of the system
- Monitor and improve upon the efficient utilization of Nursing manpower by leveraging on project reports
- Collaborate with other key stakeholders to optimise manpower to meet strategic and operational needs
- Handle practical case management in the hospital in line with policy and established criteria
- Responsible for providing comprehensive coordination of patient care throughout the continuum:
- Identifying, assessment, coordination of patient care activities and communication of patients’ needs to members of the health care team and other care providers
- In-charge of patient and family education and promoting continuous and quality patient care through development of practice guidelines, protocols and clinical pathways in support of quality improvement activities
- Diploma / Degree in Nursing with at least 4 years of nursing experience
- Must be Singapore Registered Nurse under Singapore Nursing Board!
- Able to demonstrate clinical skills, knowledge and critical thinking in delivery of patients’ care.
Please state your expected salary and reason for leaving for all previous employments.
EA Personnel: Elizabeth Annabel Fonseca (R1544050)
Company Registration No: 99C4599