- Salary: 1600 - 2000
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Driving
The job duties includes:
- Conducting daily visual check on the clients’ health conditions and well-being.
- Driving/ planning elderly transport
- Receiving clients upon their arrival at the centre and during the departure sent-off to the waiting vehicle.
- Supervising clients to carry out their routine re-habilitation, therapy and diversional activities.
- Lead or support daily exercises and activities prescribed by the rehabilitation team.
- Serve meals including tea/ coffee breaks to clients and may require to feed clients
- Assisting elderly to the restrooms.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the centre at all times and carry out the necessary cleaning daily.
- Willingness and patience in serving the elderly clients
- Prior experience in caregiving duties in Hospitals, Nursing Homes or individual parents would be advantageous.
- Candidate who are keen on a career switch would be considered.
- Medical/ Dental benefits
- Work life balance