- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management, Psychology
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Preferably with recruitment background
We are currently looking for talented candidates to join us for the above post:
- Design career profiling tools and methodology
- Conduct career consultation based on their profile and chosen career track
- Conduct career profiling of candidates based on the courses available within timeframe and assess their suitability for the course
- Conduct job matching for candidates based on job opportunities
- Communicate with employers and maintain relationship. Continuously seek new placement opportunities from existing /new employers
- Prepare a database, update and track progress for each candidate
- Monitor candidate while in employment during the committed period.
- Organize industry network events
• Matured individual who is able to engage working professionals who are typically in the age range between 30-50 years.
• Preferably have working knowledge in IT recruitment
• Candidate must be capable of matching job requirements with the right candidates.
• Candidate must possess superior communication skills; capable of coaching fresh graduates and career changers.
• Must be IT savvy; experience using CRM is advantageous.
• Strong organization and analysis skills
• Candidate who is able to work in a dynamic environment, multi skilled and good at execution.
• Candidate must be genuinely interested in helping people’s career and providing a positive impact on others.
• Only Singaporeans and PRs need to apply
In return, we offer selected candidates an attractive compensation and commission package. To apply, please email your CV with a recent photo attached to email@example.com, and include the following information:
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
- Reason(s) for leaving all previous/current employments