- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Masters
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Masters Degree with 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Travel to research sites.
- Interview executives.
- Research primary and secondary sources for the case and accompanying teaching notes.
- Respond to edits from the faculty leads, and produce finished cases to publish through the SMU Case Writing Initiative.
- Conduct case writing workshops within Singapore and overseas.
- Develop and edit content for Asian Management Insights
- Masters Degree with 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
Note: Applicants who have previously applied for this position need not apply again