- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Customer service, Mathematics
The Cash Relationship Officer (Bank Teller) will process deposits of checks/cash, loan/card payments, cash withdrawals, sales of managers’ checks/MCs/TCs/drafts.
Other responsibilities include:
- Checking encashment in both local and foreign currencies at the counter.
- Delivering superior Citibanking experience and satisfy service needs.
- Provide feedback to management on ways to enhance processes and service delivery.
- Identify sales opportunities and make appropriate referrals.
- Handle counter enquiries.
- Assist in investigations relating to cash transactions/services.
- Describe the bank’s various distribution channels to new and existing customers and recommend alternative Citibanking access points when appropriate.
- Assist in the processing of check/cash deposits in the 24 hours banking area.
- Collect MIS for the department.
- Exercise care and diligence in the course of duty for detection of counterfeit notes and TCs, forgery, money laundering etc.
Minimum GCE ‘A’ Level with good credits in English & Mathematics and 1 year relevant experience as a Bank Teller
Fresh Diploma graduates are welcome to apply.
Strong customer service skills.
An eye for details.
Take the opportunity to embark on a challenging, fulfilling and rewarding career with one of the world’s most respected financial institutions now.