- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'A' Levels/IB
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills, Customer service, Microsoft Office
The Cash & Service Officer will proactively seek to identify customer needs and cross-selling opportunities and referring leads to the appropriate channels for follow-up. He/She will take full ownership of customers’ problems and ensure complete customer satisfaction of problem resolution.
Other responsibilities include:-
- Compling with Citibank policies and procedures to ensure security of bank’s and customers’ assets.
- Providing backroom service support to the personal banking team in the branch.
- Assisting in the analysis of customer trends to enhance sales and service management process.
- Performing Check encashment in both local and foreign currencies at the counter.
- Identifying sales opportunities and make appropriate referrals.
- Handling counter enquiries.
- Assisting in investigations relating to cash transactions/services.
- Highlighting the bank’s various distribution channels to new and existing customers and recommend alternative Citibanking service access points.
- Educating customers on alternative service access points.
- Assisting in the processing of check/cash deposit in the 24 hours banking area.
- Collecting information and data for managerial decisions.
- Exercising care and diligence in the course of duty for detection of counterfeit notes and Traveler Check, forgery, money laundering etc.
- Delivering superior Citibanking experience and satisfy service needs.
- Providing feedback to management on ways to enhance processes and service delivery.
- Preferably min. 1-year of frontline experience in the service or finance industry.
- Min. GCE ‘A’ Levels, with good credits in English and Mathematics.
- An eye for details.
- Knowledge of relationship building process.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and in adapting to new technologies. Knowledge of banking products and familiarity with internal banking operations would be an added advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with strong customer-service skills.
- Responsible and supportive team player.
- High integrity.
- Branch working hours (including shifts and weekends)
Take the opportunity to embark on a challenging, fulfilling and rewarding career with one of the world’s most respected financial institutions now.