- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Communications skills
To accurately collect monies generated from sales of merchandise from customers. At the same time maintain excellent customer service standard in the department.
1. Sales Management
- To collect the right amount of monies in various currencies/mode of payment from customers.
- To give correct amounts of change to customers.
- Update the conversion rates on the display board when necessary.
- Take part in spot check as and when requested by Cash Control Department/ Cashier Supervisor/ Security Officer.
- Do daily closing and balancing of cash collections. Strive for monthly allocated sales targets
- Handle cash and Point-Of-Sales Machines after closing a sale and to conduct daily balancing and closing of cash collection
- Apply Selling Culture skills and knowledge on the shopfloor
- Perform housekeeping duties. e.g. stocking up plastic bags, audit and receipt rolls, manual invoices.
- Participate in spot checks
- Ensure minimum excess / shortages in cash collection.
- Know and understand all in-house policies and procedures to efficiently serve customers.
- Present a professional image by wearing company uniform in manner as defined in grooming standards.
- Secondary education (GCE “O” Level preferred) with credit in Mathematics and English.
- 1 year of relevant experience in retail sales environment.
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES:
- Must like working with numbers.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Able to communicate effectively to customers
- Must be able to work on rotating shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Must be a team player