- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: PSLE
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Customer Service, Communication Skills
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Process merchandise returns and exchanges.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Respond to customer's queries with a smile
- Various shifts available
- Minimum PSLE and above
- Must be customer-service oriented
- Must be able to speak English to liaise with English-speaking customers
- Have a warm and outgoing personality
- Able to work weekends and Public Holidays; normal retails hours (42.5hrs/week)
- Only Singaporeans or Singaporean PRs may apply
Interviews would be held on Tuesday, 27th August 2013 at 2:30PM-5:30PM.
Interested candidates, please contact Jenard at 66312694 or 82332983, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
EA Personnel No.: R1329862