- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Inventory management
- Raise purchase requisition, receive and stock inventory receipts.
- Locate and distribute requisitioned parts and supplies.
- Perform cycle count, issue and control inventory of spare parts for manufacturing equipment.
- Stock shelves in accordance with cataloging system.
- Coordinate the return of materials to vendors that were damaged, to be repaired or shipped incorrectly.
- Receive all shipments for Central Stores from outside vendors and reconcile against internal purchase order.
- Ensure that all critical supply items that require certification and incoming inspection by QA are complete and received in a timely manner.
- Assist Safety Engineer in reviewing hazardous chemical inventory within central stores to meet OSHA & EPA requirements.
- NTC 3 or equivalent
- 2 years of experience in store acivities including inventory or spare parts.
- Willing to work in Tuas with transport pick up at Jurong East or Choa Chu Kang.
Please send your CV, in MS Word format, to email@example.com (R1110897).
For faster processing, please indicate 'Store Assistant' in your email subject header.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.