- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Masters
- Field of Study: Business Information Technology, Management Studies
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Building and leading highly effective teams, Able to leverage from an established network in the local media industry
Strategic decision making role in a highly dynamic and rapidly growing market
World class leadership and executive management team
About Our Client
Our client is a European leading digital media company with a highly established global network and strong industry-wide recognition of their success. A forward-thinking organization, with aggressive growth plans within the SEA region; they are committed to continuous innovation, cutting-edge technology and the highest levels of client service delivery.
Reporting to the CEO Asia Pacific, you are responsible for setting business objectives and developing market-leading strategies that drive profitable growth within the Thailand market. You will be responsible for:
- Business management for the Thailand region with full country P&L responsibility,
- Developing and implementing commercial strategy to increase company market share and profitability,
- Identifying areas to diversify the product offering within digital media and mobile based advertising services,
- Provide strategic leadership and direction for day to day operations to develop a highly motivated and results orientated teams,
- Ensure that the company’s strategy and operational philosophy is in place within the organization.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be MBA qualified, with a strong track record of business management within the Thailand media & communications industry. You will have experience building and leading highly effective teams to drive new business conversions. A sound understanding of business finance, an entrepreneurial mindset as well as proven ability to leverage from an established network in the local media industry will be key to succeed in this role.
What's On Offer
Opportunity to develop and implement country-wide strategy for a rapidly growing European digital media organisation.
Apply for this Job
Apply online using the apply button below or for more information phone Franck Johnson on +65 6533 2777 quoting job reference H1782780-1