- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills, Management skills
- You will design and implement change management strategies that maximise engagement and garner buy-in from various stakeholders (such as Voluntary Welfare Organisations (VWOs) and social service professionals), so that the desired SS2016 outcomes can be achieved.
- You will drive changes affecting people, processes and organisation, which arises from deployment of new systems and technology.
- You will help raise the literacy level of the Social Service sector so that the sector can exploit capabilities of ICT to improve work processes to support its clients, and complement the systems and processes to be rolled out in the SS2016 ICT Master Plan.
- You should have a Degree with 3 to 8 years' experience in managing projects, and preferably at least 3 years in managerial appointments.
- You must be able to adapt ICT to address needs in the Social Service Sector, and have a good understanding of how to excite people with changes.
- You should preferably have experience in large-scale organisational change effort and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies, as well as be able to work effectively with all levels in an organisation.