- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Maritime Studies
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Good telephone, strong verbal and written communication skills and meticulous, Possess good negotiation and management skill
Royal Ocean Marine Enterprise Pte Ltd is a Marine, Shipping and Marketing Consultants with strong support from Middle East / Indonesia companies. Our core business is to market our marine / shipping services and products to the Shipping and Marine communities. We have now ventured into recruitment agencies specializing in job recruitment / job placement in the marine / shipping communities. Our clients including major shipping companies, agencies, shipbrokers, oil traders, offshore industries and oil refineries.
Our Client, a global ship owner firm is looking for CHARTERING MANAGER/ Executive
- Checking the daily ship’s schedule and informing Operation’s Executives of the cargo allocated for their vessel and assisting them in operation’s issue
- Update COA customer of our ship’s schedule
- Chartering ( COA and SPOT )
- Coordinate commercial programming
- Monitor ship’s balance space and optimize it
- Liaise with broker for available cargo in the market
- Collecting information from broker of the current market situation
- Update ship’s visiting report, calling report
- KPI for Charterers
- Get monthly cargo forecast from customer.
- Invoice management & bunker surcharge income
- General cargo movement analysis
- Monthly vessel call report ( Port call monthly )
- Prepare Ship Management Safety meeting agenda
- Provide commercial planning
- Review of commercial performance
- Coordinate and communicate with respective parties such as ship captains, customers, brokers, agents, etc.
- Opportunities to travel
- Any other duties which may be assigned by the Senior Managers/Director
- To achieve our company’s targeted profit and goal
- To strike a balance between our company’s interest and meet customer’s requirements
- To monitor Operation’s staff performance and nurture their job skill
- To coordinate meeting to resolve operational issues particularly when we face disadvantages
- To build up a good team work and relationship between Operation’s Executives
- Operations matters for all the ships
- At least Diploma in Maritime Business / Diploma in Maritime Transportation Management or other relevant certificates
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a tanker owner/operator company
- Responsible, independent, pleasant & well-mannered with a cheerful disposition
- Good telephone, strong verbal and written communication skills and meticulous
- Possess good negotiation and management skill
- Advance in computer knowledge, must be proficient in MS Office applications (MS Excel and MS Words).
- Physically fit (may need to go on board vessels but usually not required).
Candidate who interested in the above position please deposit your resume in MS Word Format to email@example.com
Please visit our official website at http://www.royaloceanmarine.com/
For those who occur any problem to apply through above link, please do not hesitate to contact us at 6423 9539.
We are sending you an invitation to join our Facebook “Royal Ocean Marine Enterprise Pte Ltd”.
The link to our Facebook page is as followed,
We hope that the updates on the job openings would be helpful to you.
Please assist us in recommending our Facebook to your friends and contacts especially who are looking into jobs related to Marine, Shipping, Offshore, Logistics and Engineering.
For more marine job openings, kindly refer to our website at http://www.royaloceanmarine.com/