- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Communications skills, Food and Beverage
- Reponsible for food preparation and general standard of food served.
- Ensure proper storage of supplies, inventory checks and ordering.
- Maintain overall kitchen cleanliness, hygiene and safety.
- Prior kitchen experience required.
- Willing to learn, with strong motivation to excel
- Good team player, adaptable, responsible and diligent
- Positive personality with good communication skills
- Able to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Full time and part-time positions available ·