- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Knowledge and skills in preparing local, Western or Japanese cuisines
- Assist Sous Chef in the smooth running of the kitchen's daily operations.
- Responsible for the smooth and efficient running of a specific station.
- Responsible for the calling of orders/ ensuring food is served within a stipulated time for a specific section.
- Maintain consistency in culinary standards in terms of appearance and taste.
- Work closely and cooperates with other chefs and subordinates in order to achieve highest possible satisfaction of food items.
- With at least 2-year experience in culinary field.
- Without experience will be consider as Commis position.
- Good career advancement opportunities.
- A team player who possess the passion and commitment.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- High standards of personal hygiene.
- Must present a positive and professional attitude at all times.
- Knowledge and skills in preparing local, Western or Japanese cuisines.
- Good cooking technique with strong foundation in F&B knowledge.
- 5-day work week, including weekends & PH (on rolational basis).
- Good benefits such as medical claim, leaves, allowances, performance award, bouses, and more.
- Uniform will be provided.
- Singapore Citizens / PRs / DP Holders are welcome