- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Food and Beverage, Communications skills
- Produce all items relating to the menu of the establishment standards to satisfy customers’ expectations;
- Ensure the highest standards of food production and presentation at all times.
- Assist in proper storage of supplies, inventory checks and ordering.
- Produce recipes and costing in conjunction with the Executive Chef or Sous Chef.
- Helping the Sous Chef and Exec Chef to develop new dishes and menus
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
- Maintain overall kitchen cleanliness, hygiene and safety.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience and preferably familiar with Italian cuisine
- Service oriented, hardworking and motivated, with a pleasant personality
- Positive personality and excellent team player.
- Preferably Singaporeans, Permanent Residents to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.