- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: DCS
- Analyze and control the quality of processes involved in production purposes.
- Responsible for process technology equipment operations and safety to ensure that the customer is content with process results.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment.
- Monitor all operations processes so that a malfunction is immediately recognized and corrected.
- Operate the plant from the DCS
- Perform field work operations
- Carry out minor maintenance work, laboratory analysis
- Participate in the Emergency Response Team
- Involved in Environment, Health and Safety activities
- Diploma or NITEC in Chemical Process Technology
- Minimum 2 years working experience
- Jurong island
- Able to work 12 hr shift
Candidates please send your resume and a photograph of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Timothy at 82332997.
Personal Registration No.: R1329379