- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: -
Our client: -A market leader in the chemical manufacturing industry, is expanding rapidly and has an excellent opportunity for a Process Technician.
- Full support to production shift in the day to day operations.
- Carry out on-going production operation (on DCS & site)
- Perform routing sampling, site inspection and date logging
- Preparation of additives (at site)
- Maintain good house-keeping habits at workplace
- NITEC in Chemical Process Technology / Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in chemical plant preferred.
- Adherence to safety requirements
- Experience in chemical process and various unit operations
- Knowledge of different types of valves and cylinders, vacuum pump, compressor, gravimetric weight scale.
- Good interpersonal, analytical and hands-on approach
- Good team player with good verbal and written communication skills
Interested applicants please apply by emailing your updated english resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)