- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Microsoft Office, DCS
- Analyze and control the quality of processes involved in production purposes.
- Responsible for process technology equipment operations and safety to ensure that the customer is content with process results.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment.
- Monitor all operations processes so that a malfunction is immediately recognized and corrected.
- Diploma or NITEC in Chemical Process Technology
- Minimum 3 years working experience
- Good communication skills
- Team player
Interested candidates please send your resume and a photograph of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EA Personnel Licence No.: R1326808