- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Science
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Chemical laboratory, SAP (Systems Applications and Products), Analytical skills
- Dual Functional Role
- Senior Supervisory Position
About Our Client
Our client is a specialist in Chemicals. They have a strong presence across ASIA, supporting different industries from Biotechnology, Oil & Gas and performance coating polymers to name a few.
- Support plant operations in terms of trouble-shooting on blending chemistry, processes and handling of chemicals together with production team Develop new products and provide base formulations for various applications of the products developed
- Working closely with existing customers and potential prospects to develop new processes or blending.
- Perform process audit to ensure compliance by production in performing the blending. Supervise and perform routine QC functions not limited to incoming raw materials qualification test if required, in-process sample inspections, quality verification of finished goods in supporting operations needs and company business activities
- With continuous improvements, administer various systems or standards such as SDS, GHS, ISO and others of updated, evolving and emerging rules and regulations.
- Prepare and monitor budget expenditure of laboratory purchases, inventory control of production chemical & laboratory consumables
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Chemistry/ Chemical Process Technology/ Science or related with previous laboratory experience in manufacturing industry
- At least 5 years experience in chemical laboratory
- Some working knowledge of SAP system
- Ability to communicate in English, Mandarin, Chinese dialects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What's On Offer
Apply for this Job
Apply online using the apply button below or for more information phone Annie Chan on +65 6533 2777 quoting job reference H1871360