- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: DCS
- Meet safety, quality, environment and organisation requirements
- Operates equipment in the production systems, prepares solutions, monitors certain measuring instruments and equipment, and assists in unloading and loading operations.
- Carries out cleaning, maintenance, and minor repair work in the production systems.
- Participates and responds to the emergency response team
- Perform quality related tasks
- Assist maintenance team in plant repair
- 8 months training in cutting edge technology is provided
- Diploma or ITE in Chemical Process or related fields (remuneration is according to experience and qualification)
- Experience in DCS is prefered. Fresh grads welcomed.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Willing to work 12 hours rotating shift
Candidate pls send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org Reg No. R1106692