- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Structure and facility maintenance, Budgeting
Responsible for overall planning, budgeting, controlling, implementing of engineering activities of the company. To ensure such activities are carried out effectively in line with the Company’s objective and strategies and in compliance with prevailing statutory requirements and regulations.
- To manage the various engineering sections economically, efficiently and safely.
- To set up and document engineering policies and procedures.
- To supervise and delegate work to technicians.
- To ensure equipment performed to the requirement
- To ensure all maintenance works are carried as per scheduled.
- To maintain and service all building services and capital equipment
- To recruit and train engineering staff
- To attend and resolve to guests’ needs and complaints.
- To prepare discrepancies and recommend improvements and changes when necessary
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for maintenance of Hotel building, facilities, equipment and M&E systems.
- Supervising staff in operating and maintaining M & E plants and systems in the building. Manage vendors and contractors and ensure tracking and renewal of maintenance contracts, operating accounts, licenses and permits
- Carry out any other duties as and when assigned by other departments and Management of the Hotel.
- Few years of relevant working experience.
- Able to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to work as a team
- Must be able to start work within a short notice period
- Only Singaporean or PR needs to apply
Interested candidates are invited to apply on-line or send your updated resume
with recent photo indicating your current & expected salaries to us.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified