- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Structure and facility maintenance, Budgeting
- To manage the various engineering sections economically, efficiently and safely.
- To set up and document engineering policies and procedures.
- To supervise and delegate work to technicians.
- To ensure equipment performed to the requirement
- To ensure all maintenance works are carried as per scheduled.
- To maintain and service all building services and capital equipment
- To recruit and train engineering staff
- To attend and resolve to guests’ needs and complaints.
- To prepare discrepancies and recommend improvements and changes when necessary
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for maintenance of Hotel building, facilities, equipment and M&E systems.
- Supervising staff in operating and maintaining M & E plants and systems in the building. Manage vendors and contractors and ensure tracking and renewal of maintenance contracts, operating accounts, licenses and permits
- Carry out any other duties as and when assigned by other departments and Management of the Hotel.
- Few years of relevant working experience.
- Able to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to work as a team
- Must be able to start work within a short notice period
- Only Singaporean or PR needs to apply