- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Marketing
- Years of Experience: 15
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
The incumbent will report to the Chief Executive Officer and is responsible for the company’s day-to-day operating activities, including revenue and sales growth; expense, cost and margin control; and monthly, quarterly and annual financial goal management. Ultimately, as a COO you are responsible for the implementation, and management of all operations, and you will be judged by delivering incremental profit of the Company including, but not limited to:
- Direct company operations to meet budget and other financial goals.
- Direct short-term and long-range planning and budget development to support strategic business goals.
- Establish the performance goals, allocate resources, and assess policies for Head of Department.
- Demonstrate successful execution of business strategies for company products and services.
- Direct and participate in acquisition and growth activities to support overall business objectives and plans.
- Participate in capital market development, including participation in road shows, vendor and suppliers meeting.
- Develop, establish, and direct execution of operating policies to support overall company policies and objectives.
- Maintaining Company’s high performance, while encouraging a happy and ethical corporate culture
- Interpersonal management including communications, public speaking, and presentations
- Budgeting, sales, business development and strategic planning.
- Ability to generate respect and trust from staff and external constituencies.
- Degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- At least 15 years of experience, with 5 years in a senior executive level position.
- Fluency in English (Verbal and Written)
- Positive & Passionate in Retail Industry.
- Strong leadership qualities with ability to motivate
- Excellent in interpersonal and communications skills
Attractive Salary Package will be offered.