- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Psychology
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Communications skills, Social work
As a Child Protection Officer, you will be involved in work with children and youth who are in need of care and protection.
- You are required to conduct social investigations, formulate assessments and follow up on intervention plans for families and children.
- You will need to work closely with children, their families, community partners and professionals in undertaking the above tasks.
- You will also plan and execute policies, programmes and services and network with external agencies on matters relating to child protection and welfare.
IMPORTANT: You would be expected to rotate amongst the various branches (including the Singapore Boys' Home and Singapore Girls' Home) to develop holistic competencies in the areas of rehabilitation and protection.
- A good degree in Social Work, Psychology or related discipline with experience in social work practice or in working with children and families would be an advantage.
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, have good assessment and communication skills, and resourceful in meeting the needs of children.
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.