- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Early Childhood Education
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: DPL
Our Operator in Central area is looking for suitable applicants to join them as a Childcare Principal.
You should be a highly creative, innovative, resourceful and motivated individual who are passionate about young minds and want to play a part in their developments and education.
- Management of a centre to achieve business goals and objectives set for the centre
- Build a strong and dynamic team to ensure best practices in Childcare centre
- Management constant quality and creativity assessment and enhancement of curriculums,
- programmes and services provided by the centre
- Enforcement of all SOPs and ensure compliance of all legislations including licensing
- Together with your team, you will market the centre programmes and services, drive
- community relations strategies, establish and maintain strong relationship with parents
- and the community
- Minimum Diploma in Pre-School Education - Leadership (DPE-L) and Teaching (DPE-T)
- or related discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience in pre-school sector
- (Current Senior Teachers with DPE(L) can also apply as career progression opportunity)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and organisational skills
- Enjoy networking and communication with people of all levels
- Strong leadership qualities and experience in leading a team
- Possess strong interest & passion in working with children
- Independent and a self-driven team player with ability to multi task
Interested and suitable applicants, kindly forward your resume in MS Word with recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include Job Title in your subject heading.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
MORE information on joining the Early Childhood Education Field? Find out here ~ http://www.stjobs.sg/seedingjobs