- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology, Computer Engineering
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: PLSQL, Vb.net, CISCO
- Responsible for the development, support and enhancement of the existing CIM Applications (e.g. Wafer Traceability, Recipe Management System, Reporting and Utilities using Oracle tools) in a 24x7 manufacturing environment
- Develop, introduce and deploy new versions of CIM Applications, Gating system and troubleshooting of applications.
- Work closely with other site CIM Engineers to ensure system availability, stability and performance.
- Diploma or Degree with few years’ relevant working experience
- Good Oracle RDBMS knowledge and PLSQL development skill is a must
- Experienced in MES and database application development using Oracle Developer, PLSQL, Unix script and C++
- Practical knowledge of VB6, VB.NET, Java and Perl is a plus
- Those with experience in OLTP development will have an advantage
Network Engineer (IT)
- Ensure stability of all Network and IT systems, maintaining high uptime for LAN, wireless LAN and IP Phones systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve all hardware and software issues
- Coordinate with Site and global IT for updates or enhancements
- Perform installations by planning hardware & software configurations and version control, and develop / run procedures for all automatic system tasks and backup/recovery
- Responsible for access security to the systems and to evaluate / make recommendation for newer versions of OS, applications and system management tools
- Provide 24 x 7 support for production and operations.
- CISCO network device, Firewall CISCO ASA, security, structure cabling (patching), network analysis, Netapp filer, Citrix, VMware, remote access CITRIX
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field with at least 3 years of working experience in Network administration
- Experience in CISCO network devices configuration, support and troubleshooting is a must
- Experience in Citrix, Thin Client and Asset management is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Interested applicants please send your latest MS Word resume with your current/expected salary and notice period to email@example.com indicating “STIT” in the subject heading for quicker processing.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.