- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills, Media planning / negotiating, Product marketing
The Circulation Division manages the critical function for all the sales channels in relation to our newspapers and magazines operations.
The position requires a highly motivated individual to deal with the operations and marketing aspects of magazines distribution. Your main responsibilities are to ensure that the existing distribution channels maximize sales via the efficient allocation of magazines inventory and also source for new titles to distribute. You will work closely with the operations and support sections to communicate to them the needs of the magazine team. You are required to liaise with publishers, vendors and retailers in order to implement effective marketing promotions to suit their individual requirements and further the objectives of our division.
- Good Degree holder, preferably with 3 years of working experience
- Experience in retail operations management
- Team player who works well in a cross-functional team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident, resourceful and works well under pressure
- Possess own vehicle or a driving licence
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)