- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Communications skills, Customer service
- Be part of a young and dynamic team to provide optimum service to all customers by answering inquiries and resolving complaints effectively with the ultimate aim of projecting a professional Citibank image.
- You will answer all incoming calls; assess customers' enquiries and provide resolution. In addition, you will update and/or perform on-line maintenance on system terminals as immediate response to customers' requests; ensure effective and timely follow-up as promised to customers; process financial entries/adjustments on customers' accounts if necessary.
- You will also promote Citibank products/services/benefits to potential customers; perform anti-attrition activities; cross selling of Bank Products, Bank Channels; and other initiatives that the business deems important.
- Other duties include providing daily productivity and MIS records of problems and inquiries handled for Management review; and maintaining positive service traits
- You should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good command of written and spoken in one and other spoken language to liaise with different speaking clients.
- You should be service-oriented and able to work under pressure; sales driven; a good team player with commitment and initiative; mature, self-motivated, patient, well organized, meticulous and analytical.
- Candidate should be prepared to work shift hours, weekend and public holidays.
- Candidates with at least a Polytechnic Diploma and 2-3 years experience in a service related industry are preferred.
- Fresh Diploma and Degree Graduates are welcome.
Take the opportunity to embark on a challenging, fulfilling and rewarding career with one of the world’s most respected financial institutions now.