- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Civil Engineering
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Project management, Communications skills, Presentation skills
- Working closely with senior and principal engineers, the successful candidate will be required to manage civil and infrastructure engineering works on a variety of projects including liaison with local and statutory authorities, obtaining technical approval for design and details.
- Proven background with the infrastructure industry, the ideal candidate will be degree qualified in civil engineering, and have knowledge and detailed design experience in wastewater and sewerage system, storm water drainage system, road transport network, water supply network, etc.
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data and assess solutions.
- Ability to prepare design and detailing using CAD software.
- Requirements include a recognized degree in civil Engineering, coupled with at least 5 years’ experience with at least 3 years in infrastructure design works.
- Candidates need to have experience in municipal services.
- Ability to work within budgets and challenging deadlines.
- Conversant in China code is an added advantage.
- Project management skills.
- Good report writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Conversant in spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Willing to travel on short notice.