- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Logistics management
- Manage accident reporting
- Liaised with insurance company pertaining motor claims/accident reporting
- Study vehicle repair history and inform superior of any abnormalities or repeated complaints.
- Conduct vehicle checking for body and paintwork repairs.
- Administration duties for costing, claims and vehicle history.
- Other adhoc duties as and when assigned.
- Candidate must at least minimum ‘N’ /‘O’ Level or relevant equivalent
- Candidate must at least minimum relevant 1 years relevant working experience
- Candidate possess Class 3 Driving License is added advantageous
- Good communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Customer and services oriented
For Interest candidate, please submit your updated resume by using the Apply job or email to email@example.com
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Recent Photograph
- Education Background
- Working Experience
- Reason for leaving
- Current & Expected Salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
* We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified*
To find out other career opportunity in NewGenz Employment Service Pte Ltd, Please visit www.newgenz.com.sg. We wish you every success in your new career!
Lim Yao Cheng (Louis)
Registration Number: R1440118
EA License Number: 14C7307