- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Life Insurance, Life Claims, Accident & Health Insurance
- Our client, a reputable insurer is seeking a Claims Manager to be part of their dynamic team in special involvement in product implementation, process changes, claims training and customer service initiatives to improve claims process.
- The incumbent is responsible for a diverse range of claims assessment in life, accident and health insurance claims, providing prompt and accurate assessment of claims, reviewing and improving claims processes, managing claims projects and ensure excellent delivery of customer service to policyholders
- Degree holder
- At least 4-5 years of relevant experience in claims
- Experience processing death, critical illness, total & permanent disability claims will be ideal
- Excellent team player who is customer focused, service centric
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Incumbent should possess supervisory experience leading a team of junior underwriters
Interested applicants may submit resume by clicking the 'APPLY' button.
To facilitate the shortlisting process, kindly provide:
- Resume in MS Word format
- Indicate expected salary & notice period in the resume
- Reasons for leaving past employers
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for further discussion.