- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: PSLE
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Supervision
Job Summary: This position will be based on site at Lycee Francais de Singapour at Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3 managing the ongoing management of the preventative and reactive maintenance programs primarily. This role is responsible for portfolios in Singapore.
Key Result Areas
- To minimise complaints from Client.
- To understand the requirements contained within the each contract.
- To oversee daily cleaning issue & rectify the problem to prevent reoccurrence.
- To oversee a group of cleaners & ensure smooth cleaning operation.
- To report daily activities to client contact and attend monthly meetings/ conduct inspections on behalf of management for progress meetings
- To manage and coordinate site activities (contractors) for ongoing projects and oversee daily activities of site staff.
- To ensure periodic work carry out as scheduled.
- Record of additional work requested by client.
- Reactive maintenance is completed as per SLA’s and has been duly authorised by the relevant Client Representative.
- Service reports are filled in by the service representative, signed for accuracy by the onsite client staff and issued as supporting documentation when invoiced.
- Ensure all statutory and government rules and regulations are being adhered to within the scope of work being undertaken
- To understand contractual obligations and meet customer expectations under the agreement.
- On a weekly or as needs basis, report to the Operations Manager and discuss works that require completion. Attend weekly, or as required meetings with Operations Manager to assess current progress.
- Other duties as reasonably requested from time to time.
- Reporting Reports are broken down in accordance with Client guidelines, per site, and per service on a monthly basis or as determined by the Client.
- A proven track record in contractor cleaning management
- Good communications skills and an ability to deal with individuals at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills;
- To be proactive in looking for value-add opportunities to increase contract GOP Understand Contract obligations
- To be professional in communicating with clients
- A high level of presentation, organisation and time management skills
- Maintain a good relationship with the client management and staff.
- Responsible for the adherence to all Occupational Health and safety conditions
- Understand and be proactive in the adherence to al Sodexho policy and procedure guidelines.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities Required
- Minimum GCE O Level
- 3 years of relevant experience required
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Possess sound operational background and leadership skill