- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Microsoft Office, Communications skills
- You will consolidate and submit key overhead expenditure data report on a monthly basis.
- You will update and track changes of overseas centres and staff information in interactive portal and database.
- You will monitor and review items stored in warehouse and coordinate out-going deliveries including courier services and distribute incoming mail.
- You will assist in maintaining inventory of gifts received by staff and support operational needs such as issuing security passes, video and tele-conference pass codes, and registry files.
- In addition, you will be required to assist in any other general administrative duties as assigned.
- You should have a GCE “O” or “A” level or NITEC qualification with at least 3 years of working experience in administrative work.
- You should have good oral and written communication skills in English.
- You should possess excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and able to deal with people across all levels.
- You should be independent, able to multi task and work in a fast paced environment.
- You should be proficient in MS Office applications especially Excel.
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.