- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Customer service, Nursing, Office administration
- Reception duties - e.g. coordinate appointments, attend to patients at counter, registrations, preparing and dispensing of medications and cashiering.
- Chaperone and assist doctor in simple clinic procedures as necessary.
- Performing simple tests on patient - e.g. measurement of height, weight, administering urine test, vision test etc.
- Administrative duties - e.g. clerical duties such as maintaining patient records filing system, maintain tidiness and cleanliness of the physical facility of the clinic
- Drug inventory management - e.g. perform stock check and medicine packing as directed.
- Female Singaporean / PR only
- Min "O" level or equivalent relevant academic qualifications
- Past relevant experience preferred, but those with no prior experience with good aptitude may be considered (training will be provided).
- Senior citizens in good physical health welcomed
- Must be able to converse in English. Ability to converse in Mandarin will be an advantage.
- Basic computer literacy
- Our clinic operates on 2 main shifts - morning (8.30am - 1.30pm) and afternoon (starting 1.30pm - 9pm) with a 1 hour lunch / dinner break.
- Interested applicants for this position must be able to work at least 3 afternoon shifts and Sundays (8.30am - 12.30pm).
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.