- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Medicine , Sport Science & Management, Bioengineering
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Medical practioner/support, Communications skills, Presentation skills
- Acquire clinical competency skills with all NuVasive products and its correct usage including XLIF & NVM5.
- To perform surgical case coverage with the goal of providing the highest degree of value to Surgeons or hospital staff and patients.
- Accelerate market penetration for all NuVasive products in given territory as well as opening new territories.
- Develop good rapport and establish trusting relationships with key spine surgeon customers
- Constantly work towards achieving and exceeding sales quota
- Provide technical expertise to the surgeon and staff on NuVasive products
- Keeping abreast of products development, clinical data and surgical techniques
- Able to trouble shoot and find appropriate solutions to support surgeries and cases
- Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting deliverbles within assigned timeframe
- Ability to do pre/post image review and assessment of XLIF cases
- Act as coach to junior Spine Associate by providing guideline and best practices and training to make them a more effective and independent sales reps.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, OR Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, in one of the following majors : Bioengineering, Biology, BioTechnology, Sports Science & Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): To do Orthopedics / Spine Products Sales.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for position of Specialist.
- Fresh Grads and/or candidates with less than 1 year of related / relevant experiences can be considered for the Associate positions
- More than 4 - Spine Specialist and Spine Associate positions to be filled
- Good Communication and presentation Skills
- Applicants willing to work in Singapore or desire to return back to Malaysia, can be considered for either position
- Preferably candidates with Spine and/or Orthopedics knowledge, advantageous
- Langauge Skill - English & Mandarin and other local dialects.
Interested candidates - can click "Apply Now" or send your CV to email : email@example.com.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.