- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Coding, Photoshop
We are looking for a front-end and back-end coding specialist (web developer) who can work and thrive in fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques. Responsibilities will include building website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Have a solid technical background with the ability (or proven desire) to create secure, scalable, standards compliant solutions.
- Experience with asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, REST APIs with AJAX and Agile & DevOps methodologies.
- Analysis to gain an understanding of client / business application requirements to develop level of effort estimates, software design and development, unit testing, performing design and code reviews, and development of technical documentation
- Perform system analysis, code modifications, and functional testing to troubleshoot application production issues
- Ability to quickly master new trend of technologies, strong written in coding and verbal communication skills and have common browser developer tools and performance tuning techniques
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management and best development practices
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines
- Possess a minimum Diploma or Degree with at least 5 years of web development experience
- Must be highly independent, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- In depth understanding of Photoshop skills and basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process (good to have)
- Able to script with at least one coding language: Perl / Python / Shall Script.
- Understanding of servers such as: Apache Tomcat, NGINX, Node.js, Play, Dgango.
- Knowledge in CMS: Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress, Magento, Oscommerce, Opencart, etc.
- Familiar with Asp.Net Environment and Android SDK, Xcode (Developed Android Apps and iOS application)
Interested applicants, please provide full detailed resume with a recent photo, stating reasons for leaving jobs, notice period, last drawn and expected salary in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org
**We regret that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted.