- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Core Java, Unix, J2EE, FIX, Tibco EMS
The Asian team is primarily based in Singapore, Hong Kong, and India, and is part of the global development team. This position represents the server Developer for the global COMET team in Singapore and COMET is the strategic global stock/derivatives trading system in Citi.
The successful candidate would report to the Head of COMET systems (Asia) and undertake the following responsibilities:
- Design, code, test single stock/derivatives trading functionality on the Global Comet platform.
- Be part of development and maintenance of global COMET product.
- Work with the equity business, local and global teams to design, and enhance the system.
- Ongoing support of markets where COMET is already live.
- Be a contributing member of the equities technology team in Pune and the global COMET development team.
- 5-8 years experience in the financial industry working on Equity related Systems would be a plus.
- A university degree preferably in computer science or engineering.
- Core Java, Design patterns, Unix (Solaris/Linux), Continuous Integration methods
- Exposure to or experience in FIX, Tibco EMS, J2EE
- Experience in order management systems
- Experience in front office equities technology would be a plus
- Experience in SERVER performance issues and tuning
- Ability to own technical delivery/reported issues to completion.
- Right attitude to gel well with the technology team locally/globally.
- A sound knowledge on the various business processes and flows in Equities business would be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills in English.
Take the opportunity to embark on a challenging, fulfilling and rewarding career with one of the world’s most respected financial institutions now.