- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Marketing
- Years of Experience: 7
- Skills: Possess strong project management skills and execution ability, able to work under pressure. , Good community affairs experience and with local media platform., Experience working in Information Technology company is an advantage.
(Asian Language with English Bilingual highly preferred)
Language skills: Candidates must be fluent in English and at least another Asian language i.e. Thai or Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, Hindi, Tamil, Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Indonesa, Japanese etc.
A fortune 500 company, Leading IT & Software Development Company in the world with over 30 branches in Asia is now expanding and looking for dedicated individuals to join their prestigious company.
Communications & Community Affairs Manager
Communications and Community Affairs are key areas which form an important part of Company’s positioning and corporate reputation in Singapore.
As part of the Marketing and Operations Organization, this role will work jointly with the integrated marketing leads, Business Group teams and stakeholders across Singapore subsidiary to provide strategic counsel and day to day running of communications and community affairs.
- Understand the overall communications objectives of the company (corporate vision, communication role, communication objectives, situation analysis on competitors and our position, communication message/theme by target segmentation)
- Develop and execute Go-To-Market PR campaigns that seamlessly integrate PR into the overall business and marketing plans
- Provide coaching and guidance to key Company’s spokespersons in order to ensure consistent delivery of key messages
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with journalists
- Manage the tracking and measurement of all PR activities
- Professionally manage and motivate an agency team to support communications objectives
~ Writing speeches and presentations working with the Citizenship lead, M&O Director and GM to identify strategic focus areas for corporate social responsibility
~ Work with the Regional Citizenship Lead and Communications manager to provide appropriate messaging and visibility for Community Affairs programs; coordinate with the regional PR team to ensure consistency in messaging and content and to provide input for Asia-wide communications and PR
Manage the YouthPark program specifically, the CTSP as it relates to exploring strategic partnerships, the grants, the projects and outcomes on behalf of the Company
- Project manage grants to ensure appropriate tracking and reporting of progress against goals which include regular site visits and management reviews
- Work with the stakeholders on a grant announcement plan and any other tools used to communicate Company’s community investments
- Conduct due diligence on non-CTSP grants in guidance with legal requirements and best standards and practices in grant-making
- Drive fund raising efforts internally and externally which support sub-led initiatives.
- Manage subsidiary software donation program including implementation through the CyberGrants system, and ensure uniform implementation of policies
- Serve as the in-country point of contact for questions related to the MAR program
- Serve as coordinator for all disaster response requests forSingapore; drive eligible requests through the approval, fulfillment, accountability and recognition steps
- Work with the Regional Citizenship lead and HR to coordinate and manage local volunteering policy and development of country program
~ Provide regular input to the Community Affairs Portal, to facilitate sharing of best practices and for project monitoring purposes
~ Work with finance and admin team to ensure timely financial fulfillment of all donations
~ Coordinate with Legal & Corporate Affairs (LCA) team on any MOUs required in Community Affairs programs
~ Provide country feedback on all Community Affairs policies, programs and requests for reports
~ Serve on the subsidiary Citizenship committees
~ Manage any subsidiary-funded consultants/contractors retained to assist with any of the Community Affairs tasks
~ Conduct other projects as necessary to ensure success of Community Affairs and Citizenship efforts (e.g. NGO day, participation in relevant forums, participation in President’s Challenge, internal and external fundraising activities etc.)
~ Development and distribution of Citizenship Reports, newsletter and other communication materials
~ Be responsible for content on the local Citizenship website
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
- 7 - 9 years of public relations experience preferably in the IT industry
- Demonstrated strong strategic thinking, planning and media management skills, industry awareness, corporate and/or marketing communications experience
- Strong passion and teamplayer attitude towards achieving not just communications but broader subsidiary goals
- Strong communicator (verbal & written)
- Strong media relations skills & track record inSingapore
- Diploma or Degree in Mass Communications, Marketing or related studies
- Demonstrate familiarity with leveraging online marketing communications
- Issues and crisis management experience is preferred
- Have some experience in corporate social responsibility, community affairs and NGO work
- Passion for community work and ability to interact with all walks of life, particularly with partner organizations and the underserved communities which they serve
- Understanding of national and global priorities at policy and societal level and deep knowledge of the landscape of the local social sector
- Strategic thinker who can see the “big picture” and contribute to the development of the company’s Citizenship and Community Affairs initiatives over time
- Ability and experience in managing complex projects with multiple relationships, both external as well as internal
- Independent and self-motivating with diplomatic acumen and ability to deal with ambiguity and to prioritize multiple competing tasks
- Team player with a flexible, positive and balanced approach
- Fluency in Microsoft software
Please also feel free to visit our website http://www.adroitcareer.com.sg to view and receive updates on our latest positions.
Please include the following details in your resume:
(1) Personal details such as full name as in NRIC, NRIC, nationality, contact address, numbers and email and date of birth(2) Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
(3) Current / last drawn and expected salaries
(4) Availability / Notice Period required
(5) At least 2 names and contact numbers of relevant reference persons relating to your previous employment/s.
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed.