- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Marketing, Business
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Copywriting, Press releases/relations
(Up to *2.4K)
There is always a job, but then there is passion, if you have passion in writing, we have the job for you!
Join one of the best companies in Singapore with one of the best work life balance schemes anywhere in Singapore! So, if you are passionate about corporate communications and want to do it with a passion and a company that cares for your welfare too, look no further. What's more, this company is an US MNC you you get all the perks of working for an MNC!
- Work alongside our internal stakeholders, PR agencies and vendors in the region to coordinate the external communications needs for the region
- Assist in / coordinate publicity programs including press events, media interviews and media meets
- Draft, edit and distribute press materials, movie synopses and other publicity materials
- Compile coverage reports
- Monitor, post and maintain our social media platforms with the goal of retaining / fostering positive relations with our online fan community
- Manage inventory of premiums, collaterals and press screeners
- Lend operational and administrative support to the Communications team
- Meticulous and organized
- Strong writing skills
- Able to follow through on tasks under minimal supervision
- Goal-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team-player with a positive attitude
- Active use of social media tools with experience in managing social media campaigns
- A great passion for writing!
- Strong command of written and spoken English
Please send a copy of your CV with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org with your ‘O’ Level English grades stated clearly.