- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Account management, CRM (Customer relationship management)
- You will identify opportunities to forge alliances with industry partners, Institutes of Higher Learning (IHLs), VWOs etc, to conduct research and cooperate as strategic partners to develop new technologies, applications or products to improve lives for the clients, achieve mutual benefits and to strengthen the social service sector.
- You will establish and execute business models and strategies to provide affordable and sustainable ICT solutions for the VWOs.
- You will conceptualise and provide strategic direction in the areas of corporate/integrated communications and strategic messaging.
- Implement and manage the communications and marketing strategies to achieve desired objectives, including public relations, media and marcom activities, for all initiatives and projects.
- You must have a Degree with 5 to 8 years experience in business development and sales, with at least 3 years in managerial appointments where appropriate.
- You should have strong understanding of client needs and demands (eg ICT solutions, assistive technologies and tools to aid different client groups), effective leadership and account management skills with strong business acumen.
- You should be results-oriented with effective customer relationship management skills.