- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management, Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Compensation and Benefits, Microsoft Office, Excel, Vlookup, Pivottable
- Works with manager/consultants on a variety of projects including program design, analysis, budgeting, implementation of new programs, and equity awards.
- Provides compensation analysis data for candidate offers
- Manages projects such as survey participation and analysis
- Works with manager on compensation structure including job descriptions, job code table management, survey job matching, salary ranges, ratios, etc.
- Provides centralized global compensation support to HR Business Partners
- Maintains job code table, which includes approved positions, salary grade levels, salary ranges, incentive structures, etc.
- Creates reports and provides analytical tools to managers for evaluating employee compensation
- Develops and documents procedures to streamline processes and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Works with HR Systems Analyst to ensure that the HR systems meet compensation needs and is updated to reflect changes to salary structures, bonus programs, etc.
- Evaluate job positions, determining classifications, exempt or non-exempt status, and salary
- Manages the compensation planning cycle, including base, bonus, and equity allocations annually.
- Assists with executive compensation analysis and reporting.
- Min Degree in Human Resources from a recognized university
- Min 3 year of experience required
- Office Hours/ 5 Days
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Good management skills of team
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume firstname.lastname@example.org (Attn: Human Resource Compensation and Benefits - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599