- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: PDPA, Personal Data Protection Act, Compliance
Compliance Manager (IT) - 1-year Contract - Singapore Our client is a leading organisation in the ICT industry that has an extremely solid and dynamic IT function with focus on various different technologies. They are now looking for a talented individual with leadership skills to join their business as a Compliance Manager (IT).
- You will be part of the team for ensuring that the organization complies with the PDPA(Personal Data Protection Act).
- You will ensure compliance of solutions with specifications and architectural & operational policies/guidelines. * Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) and point of contact with business for all PDPA / technical matters.
- Communicate personal data protection policies and processes to customers/employees.
- Conduct trainings to familiarize the staff with PDPA requirements and compliance measures undertaken by the company.
- Prepare regular status update to stakeholders.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Information Technology or related fields
- Minimum 2 years in related work fields
- Experienced IT professional with experience in project management, information security and compliance.
- Good understanding of personal data protection law will be an advantage.
- You must have strong communication skills and have ability to negotiate and influence
Attractive remuneration package of up to S$55K with employee benefits , great career advancement and training opportunities. If you are a dynamic individual looking to join an up and coming organisation with big plans for growh in the future, apply today to Kenneth.firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the shortlist. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please contact Kenneth Ang (Reg No. R1104146) at Evolution Recruitment Solutions Pte Ltd (Licence no. 11C3843)