- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Legal / Secretarial Services
Job Category/Function:Legal & Compliance/Compliance
Our Client is a leader within the Life Insurance industry in Singapore. Due to an expansion of their business, they are now looking for a compliance manager to focus on supervising their agency force.
- Identify key market conduct compliance risk and propose mitigation actions
- Advise business units on rules and controls.
- Prepare management report on review findings and measure the effectiveness of controls.
- Support market conduct supervision activities to minimise market conduct risks.
- Conduct regular quality assessment of the sales advisory practices
- Reviewing the Fact Find Form and conducting Post Sales Survey
- Conduct quality assessment of agency management practices
- Conducting onsite agency inspection and reviewing T&C documentations
- Conduct compliance training and perform other compliance related functions.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience within the Insurance industry in Singapore in a compliance role
- Sound knowledge of MAS and FAA rules and regulations
- Possess CFP, ChFC, CMFAS Modules 5, 8, 8A, 9, 9A, HI
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently, analytical and meticulous
Apply now to find out more!