Job Description / Criteria:
We are currently seeking qualified candidate for Compliance Officer (CO) to implement and monitor the policies, procedures, and practices designed to ensure compliance with the requirements set forth in our Compliance Manual and conduct post-trade regulatory compliance surveillance reviews. The CO will be working closely with Senior Management and you will be responsible for: Requirements:
- Overseeing Compliance with all MAS regulations
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) provisions
- Advising the business on New Business initiatives from a
- Compliance perspective
- Compliance reporting and updates
- Compliance monitoring
- Develop and present Training Programmes
- Ensuring that the firm maintains the necessary licenses, authorities and/or policies and procedures to conduct
With at least 3-5 years of experience in operation, compliance, or office manager, branch manager, assistant branch manager, office manager and operation officer in the banking and fund management industry.
Able to communicate in English and Mandarin with chinese-speaking clients
Nationality: Singaporeans / Singapore PR are welcome to apply
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): banking and fund management industry, compliance monitoring, Overseeing Compliance with all MAS regulations.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in near Clarke Quay MRT.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services, Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Target Recruitment is a member of WMS Group.
The group started off as a one-man outfit known as Westin Management Services during Jan 1990 with the sole purpose of providing quality, efficient and cost effective staff recruitment services to SME clients. The name was later changed to WMS Personnel Services.
Today there are 6 companies within the WMS Group catering to a wide spectrum of clients in Singapore. While we started off with specialization in the Office Staff placement arena, we feel there is a need to include Technical/IT staff placement to better serve the needs of our expanding clients base. Hence in July 2000 the IT and Technical Division was set up. This also coincides with the celebration of our group’s 10th Anniversary.
Our mission is to be a leader in the staff placement service industry, providing efficient, cost effective and timely personnel recruitment solutions to our clients. Our Success
We are proud of our achievement, our team and our success. The majority of our business are derived from regular clients and referrals. We recognize the importance of effective service whilst ensuring our service and our quality are never compromised.
For more information about us, please visit www.wmsgroup.net