- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: ITIL
- Assists with service management projects and provides technical support for ITSM Reporting which requires knowledge of the ITSM Data structure, SQL and Business Intelligence tools.
- Provision of timely, accurate and relevant reporting to the management or related departments.
- Ensure the provision of reporting to external parties are well managed and continuously improve reporting process to meet changing reporting requirements.
- Conduct internal reporting audit to pro-actively identify risks and issues before they arise.
- Interact with Technical Team, Stakeholders, Service Delivery Managers, IT Service Management Team to exchange information, discuss issues, develop requirements for developing standard reports and reporting strategies.
Skills to have :
- 2 year or more experience performance business analysis, and implementing systems that deliver information to the business via Business intelligence tools.
- Strong detail orientation and focus on quality work product due to the complex and sensitive need for data integrity.
- Knowledge of applicable server and desktop operating systems, system management software, programming languages and various products supplied by BMC and Business Objects that make up the ITSM Reporting Environment.
Shortlisted candidate will be offered a 24 months agency contract employment.