- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Computer maintenance/repair, Technical support
Repair / service / troubleshoot notebook / netbook / desktops / PCs, etc
Familiar with windows applications, hardware, software coupled with some years of practical experience
Bilingual in English and Mandarin
Nationality: Singaporeans / Singapore PRs / Malaysians are welcome to apply
Remuneration: $1,300 - $1,600 + transport allowance (to / fro client's location) + other incentive + monthly special bonus
Saturdays (half day) for trainings / constant updates with latest technology, etc
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level, Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): computer hardware and software troubleshooting, Computer Hardware Assemble.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bukit Timah.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Hardware, IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Target Recruitment is a member of WMS Group.
The group started off as a one-man outfit known as Westin Management Services during Jan 1990 with the sole purpose of providing quality, efficient and cost effective staff recruitment services to SME clients. The name was later changed to WMS Personnel Services.
Today there are 6 companies within the WMS Group catering to a wide spectrum of clients in Singapore. While we started off with specialization in the Office Staff placement arena, we feel there is a need to include Technical/IT staff placement to better serve the needs of our expanding clients base. Hence in July 2000 the IT and Technical Division was set up. This also coincides with the celebration of our group’s 10th Anniversary.
Our mission is to be a leader in the staff placement service industry, providing efficient, cost effective and timely personnel recruitment solutions to our clients. Our Success
We are proud of our achievement, our team and our success. The majority of our business are derived from regular clients and referrals. We recognize the importance of effective service whilst ensuring our service and our quality are never compromised.
For more information about us, please visit www.wmsgroup.net