- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Real Estate
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: property management, MCST
Our client, a well-known and established company in Property Management is inviting suitably qualified candidates fill the position as a Condominium Manager.
- To lead the team to deliver quality Property Management services.
- Primary duties include liaising with our corporate clients and their tenants to discuss and report on Property Management matters and tenancy issues
- To be responsible for other essential services and functions ranging from administrative, operations to finances relating to building management
- To supervise the staff under his/her charge and to ensure that the clients are provided with a high standard of service at all times.
- To be responsible to organize and plan the day-to-day operations of the various site
- Diploma/Degree in Estate Management, Building Services, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Facility, Property or Operations Management.
- Strong adminstrative and co-ordination skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong client focus and able to maintain a high level of service delivery.
- Experience in MCST enviroment will be an added advantage.
Jeslin Liao (Reg. No. R1327547) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current & Expected salary
Reason(s) for leaving
Availability to commence work