- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Civil Engineering, Architecture
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Communication skills, Microsoft Office, Strategic thinking skills, Influencing skills, Leadership skills
Looking for a dynamic individual to join our team as a Construction Manager (Façade)
High energy individuals with the right skills and mindset are welcome to join our team.
Construction Manager (Façade)
Prime Structures Engineering Pte Ltd
- Clear career development path
- Overseas posting and travel opportunities
- Attractive working environment
The Construction Manager is responsible for the following :
- Planning , programming and monitoring the overall progress of works
- Coordinate and to direct the construction project and contracts through a staff of qualified field construction specialists and support staff
- To participate in construction project meetings.
- To resolve conflicts in any of the engineering documents or site conditions and pursues timely resolution of such issues so work can continue unimpeded and without delay
- Responsible for the compliance to safety & occupational health
- Possess at least a Degree in Civil, Structural Engineering, Architecture or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in building and construction, civil and structural projects
- At least 8 years of supervisory experience managing civil construction industry
- Preferably work experience for at least two large scale construction projects specializing in facades
- Possess good leadership and organising abilities.
- Required skills: MS Office, AutoCad would be an added advantage
- Energetic approach with a can-do attitude and strong enthusiasm to run the territories effectively with minimal supervision.
- Strong initiative
- Strong strategic thinking and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to pass clear and compelling messages