- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 15
- Skills: Construction, Risk management
In 2011, Halcrow became a CH2M HILL company. CH2M HILL is a global leader in consulting, design, design-build, operations, and program management for government, civil, industrial and energy clients.
CH2M HILL is pleased to offer an exciting opportunity for a Construction Manager - Facilities SCADA and Building Management Systems, on the landmark Klang Valley MRT - SBK Line Project.
Description and Desired Qualifications
This is a Systems Supervision Consultancy Service, providing assistance to the Project Delivery Partner to supervise and manage the Works Package Contractor on approximately 51km of new tracks, 31 new stations, provision for 3 future stations, 2 depots, 9.5kms of tunnel through the city centre, 7 interchange opportunities and 750 VDC third rail traction power supply.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Lead design review to ensure constructability and compliance with specifications
- Lead review of manufacturing & construction activities
- Write and submit reports for documented deliverables
- Lead site inspections during construction phase
- Coordination of testing and compliance activities
- Interdisciplinary management between other disciplines
- Provide input into Works Package Contractor's schedule
- Coordination of O&M and training activities
- Provide input for the handover of completed and commissioned works to the client
Attributes & Qualifications
- 15+ years relevant experience from a similiar urban mass transit project
- B. Eng - Mechanical, Electrical or relevant discipline, member of relevant professional institution
- Demonstrated experience in the design, manufacturing, construction, test & commissioning and maintenance of SCADA and building management systems
- Contract Management
- Safety, quality, environmental & risk management
- Team leadership
- Contractor coordination & management
We pride ourselves as a highly respected organisation, committed to staff development, business growth and the goal of Sustaining and improving the quality of people's lives.