- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Consumer Behaviour and Research
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
(School of Management & Communication)
- Facilitate student learning, conduct student-industry collaboration project, develop curricula and/or contribute in various areas(s) such as:
- Digital Marketing / E-commerce / Online / Social Media community engagement / Marketing / Advertising / Branding
- Market Research
- Business Statistics
- Business and Social Media Data Analytics
- Consumer Psychology
- Staff may also be required to take on the role as a mentor to students, and/or advise students on student life activities / developmental activities.
- Possess a degree, preferably in the relevant field(s)
- Preferably with at least 5 years of relevant industry experience
- Experience in digital marketing, online/social media community engagement, marketing communication, e-commerce OR experience in managing big data and analytics preferred
- Proficient in analytics software for business strategies and analysis would be an advantage
- Self-motivated and enjoy interaction with youths
- Has strong industry linkages with consumer brand owners, digital marketing strategies and related field will be an advantage.
For further information on job responsibilities and requirements, please visit:
(Hard copy resumes and applications via e-mail will not be accepted.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)